Friday, August 3, 2007

My Good Friend...

People who knows me well would know that I don't speak vulgarities.

Even when i'm super mad, i would not utter a single obscenity.

Hence, it doesn't really comes as a surprise when I've been BEGGED countless times by others to speak Vulgarities just to apease their morbid sense of curiosity.

My answer is always the same ---> BIG FAT NO.

That said, I do not really object to others using it.

I mean of course i would prefer it if they don't, but even if they do, who am i to stop them right?

So then, i had this good friend of mine, whom ALWAYS made me LMAO (laugh my ass off) with his florish use of profanities.

Couple days ago, he was inviting me for a birthday party of his which happens to fall on this saturday.

This is how the conversation started...

[Dooo dooo... Dooo doo...] <----- my mobile ringing u dump ass... hahha...

"Hello?"

"Eh Fucker!"

"Hahahahahaha... Yes boss, what can i do for you?"

"You gonna be in KL this saturday or not?"

"Dunno wor, not too sure..."

"Fucker... fucking come up la."

"Why? What's up?"

"Fuck la. Its my birthday. Fucking jibai~~ We gonna have bbq with us fellow Patricians(my fellow s'pore boarding school mates) "

"Oh... ok... i'll try my best to come la..."

"Eh Fuck you la! You better come or i'll fucking screw you man!"

"Hhahahahahahahahaha...."

"Eh, who else did i miss?"

I then proceeded to mention a few more names, most of which he has forgotten to invite, so he told me to sms him the numbers after we finish our conversation.

"Eh jibai, u better come k. If i don't fucking see you you're dead!"

"Hahahhahahahahahaa... see how la."

"FUCK YOU LA!"

"hahahahahahahahahahahaha..."

That pretty much ended our conversation.

So then, after couple of minutes, i sms him a business card.

This is then the sms replies.

[Fuck. u send me an empty page la. Fucker.]

[hahaha... i'll resend.]

[Cheers idiot. Make sure u come]

[I will definitely come if i can. Wouldn't wanna miss seeing u get keropok *a tradition whereby people whack the birthday boy on his back*]

[Fuck! If u come i make sure u'll get dumped into my fish pond!]

[hahahahahahahaha...]

Such an endearing friend... hahahahaha...

Even though he's probably one of the most foul-mouthed person i've ever known, but he's non-the-less one of the most humorous person in the world for me.

4 comments:

喇叭桑™ said...

apa ni??

sofa sin~~

på9ån said...

mwahahahaha.. i'm one of the people who swears! and proud of it! I'm *not* a prdue! kakakaaka..

Isn't it spelled 'cibai'? Ah well.. personal preferences. hoho

jiahuei lee said...

it seems to me... you are simply a curser in disguise. cehh

p/s: what's "apeace" mean? *eye rolling*

~风之翼~ said...

its appease...

check dictionary lo~ hahahaha...