Friday, August 31, 2007

Lies...

I wish i was a stronger person...

To make decisions that matter...

To seize life for my own.

But i'm a coward at heart.

I hide... I run... and I escape from the truth.

My life is a lie.

I am a lie.

Its all a lie.

I've always asked myself if i was a decent person,

that everything i do would mean something to someone...

but i guess i was naive.

Nothing i did ever matter.

I never mattered.

I'm just a tool, used by everyone.

Even by the one i love.

I'm tired.

I'm really tired.

I just...

wanna rest.

9 comments:

edwardyew said...

sofa dude...
what happen o?

Anonymous said...

ya lo~ wat happen le??

喇叭桑™ said...

lets scold jibai together~~~
JIBAI~~!!!!!

hurray~~~!!!

~风之翼~ said...

i'm depressed, i'm hollow, and i'm going nuts.

but i'll get better. i hope.

thanks for the concern tho, means a lot...

ps: no matter how depressed i am, i won't say the JB word!!!! =.=" but thanks for trying~ ^-^

jiahuei lee said...

take care my friend :)

Anonymous said...

it is freaking cold.
anyway, u are still a decent person, no doubt! And you are not a tool!!! i will always love you!!god bless!! jc

子荧 said...

ur not a tool
ur my "daddie"
what u said meant alot
helped alot
it mattered
=)
love u lots!

Unknown said...

Hey u feeling alright? If u feel like having a break, FLY TO NZ! Christchurch in particular =). Yes I'm sorry my blog is full of clothes, I am boring/shallow/superficial like that.

hsienyun said...

datdy u used a wrong word,is not everyone...at least i m not...