Friday, December 21, 2007

Who cares?!

Haha... just realized that my last entry was written on October... Quite awhile ago huh?

Was thinking of kick starting my new entry with my work life... Well, you know how interesting that could get right??

But then i thought...

WHO CARES? (i mean really...)

So... scrap that... Moving on...

I thought of sharing the joy i had with the fish i reared...
(e.g. the babies have colors on their body now!!)

Then again... i thought...

WHO CARES? (again... really i mean...)

Next up... i thought of writing bout the recent places that i go... which isn't much to begin with mind you... (i.e. Malacca, Melaka, and 马六甲)

However... it struck me again...

WHO CARES? (seriously...)

I did watch some interesting movies of late... One of which happens to be ENCHANTED. Seeing as how intriguing that movie was, i thought of sharing it here with you all...

But... Ok, by now, you guys should know the drill...

C'mon... Let me hear you say it... One... Two... Three!

WHO CARES! (thank you...)

So... we've got Work, Hobby, and Places to go pretty much summed up.

That should leave us with the magic THREE...

Let's continue by Friends...

Haven't been seeing a lot of me friends of late... Guess everyone's getting busier with their life. Some of them might even be pumping water out of their houses... Hmmm...

Ok... as for the rest of me friends... e.g. Edward, Wanxin, Zham, Yvonne, etc etc...

Well... i know them... but you don't...

So... even if i did update my entry about them...

WHO CARES?!

One down... two to go... Next up ---> FAMILY.

Ok, cept for me Bro being back from Perth and us all going up to KL this weekend to have a grand royal house moving party for my beloved sis in which she has already hired a truck and an indonesian labor to move all her stuff which leaves me dumbfounded as to why i'm even asked there to help move her stuff no thanks to my dad's overgenerous love for her and thank you i know this is a super duper long sentence which by the way was intentional and again thank you cuz i know how great my english is which incidentally leads me to another point being...

WHO CARES??!!

Lastly... and most importantly... my LOVE LIFE.

Now THIS, is vital. Of UTMOST importance... and one where EVERYONE is interested.

and EVERYONE CARES.

Sadly... the one and only thing that people is interested in...

I have nothing to share nor update.

Hahahhaa...

So thank you for spending (wasting) your time reading my pointless entry.

Hahhaa.... Have a great day!!

5 comments:

喇叭桑™ said...

sofa~~

WHO CARES~~~~

Anonymous said...

hahaha..

can u pls don so fai chai?~

Anonymous said...

aikss. who cares how gd ur english is, who cares how ur life is...
at least whoever login ur webpage, they care about you. SO JUST WRITE WHAT YOU WANT TO WRITE!
indeed, I STILL CARE ABOUT U LA!!
SOoooooooooooooooo dont complain!!

p/s of coz i dnt care about ur fish and ur smelly spider!! HAA HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anonymous said...

I CARE!!!!!

Once upon a time, in the middle of the night when I got nothing to do and began to think what is our beloved friend doing right now and started reading this blog......

It wrote on Dec ... and I read it on March (2008) saddy I realised that its been awhile I remembered you ahahahahahah

good that you sound good and alive. well maybe i shouldn't care :p behahahaha

by Raymond

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

True friends care..
We live in this world for a reason, where we shall care for others to allow others to care for us as well.. :)