Sunday, October 7, 2007

Through...

Sometimes, i get the feeling that life is bigger than we are.

There is so much that's going on that we cannot possibly predict.

Or prepare for.

I'd like to think that we have two choices then.

We can fear for the unknown, and choose to run away from it,

or we can take up the courage that we so often lack, and make a change.

Life, as many learned people once said, is simply too short.

We should not waste our mind, time and effort on some things that are simply not worth wasting on.

Instead, the energy should be focused and channelled into doing something good.

Something good for others, so that people may benefit from it.

And something good for us.

For ourselves.

So that we may benefit from it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have recently ill-treated myself.

I've allowed myself to be wasted away.

and worst of all, I've knowingly and willingly permit others to hurt me.

You know, I've had many friends who approached me of late,

asking me if anything was wrong with me.

That i looked hollow. Lost. Insecure.

Possibly even downright depressed.

Most common comment of all though, was...

"You've lost the spark in your eyes..."

To that, i have no defense against.

It is true. I felt it in my bones too.

But, but....

Perhaps, after all the strife that i've been through,

i'm finally coming to terms with myself.

I finally understood what it was that I truly need.

and more importantly, what it was that I truly DON'T need.

So, thank you to whoever it was that so conveniently comes into my life and throws it so completely off balance that I am still reeling from the effects now,

and thank you too for making such an inconspicuous exit out of it.

I'm through, and I'm freaking fantabulous.

12 comments:

SunshineRedvioliN said...

too late to realise
told u ages ago, u shd apply eyes gel

子荧 said...

jiayou la!!

Anonymous said...

think carefully wat u wan in ur life...

jia you

hsienyun said...

faint4jacy comment...

datdy jia u ~~~

Joyce said...

*hugs* Hope you are well, and look me up lar in KL if you are ever here.

på9ån said...

you've figured out what you want in life? Great! What is it??

SunshineRedvioliN said...

sleep eat work and on diet and put on weight and then keep collecting lots of daugthers and sons and he even hve grandson but grandson without's grandmother.
which means lots of sons and daughters without mother.

SunshineRedvioliN said...

being your sis aka their gu-gu, i cant even recognize my nephews now.

SunshineRedvioliN said...

and where is my DAI SOU!? HAHAHAAHHAA

-月の風信子-™ said...

jc.. u veli sienz arh? :|

Ivy Chee 徐于茜 said...

I can see she is releasing her stress.... time to 'be insane' or 'fa4 dian1', i get used to it since we lived together ;) j/k haha

SunshineRedvioliN said...

c'mon la.
it is time to hve new entry